Friday 22 August 2014

Whats In My Bag?

this is a popular post that has been going round the blogging and youtube worlds for a long time and i (being the nosey person that i am) love them and find it interesting having a wee snoop into what people carry around with them in their bag for a daily basis. However it does enourage me to buy things i really would never need or use just to make my bag more interesting "oh look she has a mini toothbrush in her bag i want one of them" are usual thoughts when i read these posts haha!So i thought i'd give all you nosey people like me a little snoop into my bag (the Zara City- origional i know haha) to see if you carry around anything similar to me or if theres anything in my bag that is unusual to any of you- please let me know if there is i would be very interested


My Handbag staples(always in my bag)


The first thing and the main event in everyones bag is a purse; id like to say my purse stays organised but that would be a lie. about every month i have a clear out and organise my cards into certain slots, put change in a certain compartment and have a place for reciepts. but in the end there are coins everywhere, cards in wrong places or even just lying at the bottom of my bag-for me to have a heart attack when i think their lost and stacked full with reciepts and bus tickerts. am i the only one or is this sounding farmiliar?

I also keep my phone (used to take these photos) which is the IPhone 5s in gold in my bag. I try to keep my phone in a certain part of my bag to keep it safe from scratches and smashes. But with the amount of times that i use it, by the end of the day it will end up staying in my pocket for easy access- lazy i know haha

another thing i always carry is my trusty diary/daily planner from Paperchase, it is a saviour for someone who likes to stay organised (or is just plain forgetful like me haha) this means that i can jot down any birthdays, essay deadlines or events that are coming up that i need reminded for. I also use this to keep any important pieces of paper together so save me losing them and it has all my passwords and information as i have so many different usernames and passwords for different thinks its hard to remember them all. This means i have them where ever i go yet if i ever loose it i will be in a sticky situation haha

A blogging journal is a new addition to my back but has very quicky became a very vital item in my handbag. I never thought i would really use one of these so always avoided purchasing one. I've read so many times that a blogging journal will keep you organised with posts and on track and let me be another to tell you this is 100% true, since having this i have been more organised which has made my blog posts become a more regular thing- as you can tell. In this i write down any blogging ideas becuse most of them i think of at the most random places so its good to have this in your bag so you can jot it down where ever. i also write down what i need to do for the blog posts and any vital information i want to include- its a super handy item, even if its just the notes section of your phone.

My Ipod is also something that very rarely leaves my bag (unless its being charged of course) if you are an iphone owner you will know that the battery life is awful at gets drained very quiclkly so wasting the battery on music is a big no from me. i know its unneeded to have an ipod and an iphone but its too damaged to sell and does the trick. I travel an hour to and from work everyday so music is needed for that long journey and is the only thing that keeps it bearable

The final things that stay in my bag at all times are an Umbrella and Sunglasses- both contradicting items but both just as important as the other in scotland. The weather randomly changes within seconds in Scotland and it can go from Pouring with rain to the sun shining so both items are a must! Since the umbrella is small and compact, it can fit in my handbag on a daily basis and wont take up too much room. My sunglasses are kept in a case to stop them being crushed and again dont take up too much room.

Other random items i found that arn't always there:

  • Hand Sanitiser
  • The days make up for touch ups
  • A few lipstick choices
  • My work ID card
  • A perfume- varies every day
  • My tangle teaser
  • My kindle (if I'm traveling)
  • Spair bobbles and hair clips

I am currently on the lookout for a new smaller bag seen as the Zara city is so big so please let me know what bags you have and what bags you would recommend! i would also love to have a nosey into what yous carry around in your bags so please like your post below if you have already done this:)

Lots of Love
ScottishRose
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment