Friday 4 July 2014

Dumb Blondes Way To Blonde Hair- Jerome Russell Bblonde Review


I am one of those people that could have a new hair colour every week if i could. When it comes to my hair, i get bored very easily and like to experiment- especially with the colour. 
After dying my hair many colours from black to white blonde. The main problem most of us find is how to get your hair back to light blonde straight away from having it dark without multiple expensive trips to the hairdresser to gradually lighten it! 

If you are impatient like me and want to go from dark to light blonde straight away (at an affordable price) then i have found the perfect solution...

JEROME RUSSELL Bblonde HIGHLIGHTING KIT!

 After a recent hair colour disaster i had to dye my hair a light ash brown colour- as seen in the above right picture. But me being me i could't keep that for long and wanted back bleach blonde straight away(especially for summer) which is exactly what this highlighting kit done for me!
The picture of my bleach blonde hair (at the top to the left of the light brown haired picture) is the result of only one use of this highlighting kit. ITS AMAZING I KNOW! My hair went straight to the bright white blonde colour i was wanting without having to use multiple toners to remove any yellow tones you usually get. Since it is a highlighting kit it did not make the whole of my hair white blonde -it may look like that in the picture- however in person my hair has multi-tone highlights from the original light brown colour to light blonde streaks to bleach blonde streaks (and they all blend perfectly) the result of this makes it look exactly like a result you would get from the hairdresser for only £6.49 at boots!! -Bargain



As seen in the picture above the kit comes with the bleach powder, developing cream, a mixing bowl and application brush and a conditioner for after the use. As it is a highlighting kit it also comes with a highlighting cap and metal rod to pull your hair through the holes (also gloves) 
If you are a rookie at home hair dye like me; its not as complicated as it looks! i previously got my friend to apply it as it is easier to have someone else with you to help with the cap part as it can be tricky- but this time i did it by myself and it is simple to pull your hair through this cap although it is time consuming and you do get a sore arm after a while *haha*. once the hair is through the cap the hard part is over and all you have to do cover the hair in the solution and leave to develop. My favourite thing about this kit is that you are in control of the amount of hair you pull through to highlight- you can pull through thin streaks randomly for a subtle summer highlighted look or you can pull out thicker strands in almost every hole for a full bleach blonde look (what i did). It is completely up to you and your preference.



I couldn't recommend this enough to anyone wanting blonde hair from dark hair, darker blonde hair or even for people wanting to save money on highlights as this is only £6.49 AMAZING. I have used this many times and I have never had any problems and couldn't fault the product one bit! you can use it for all over bleach blonde, full head of highlights or even half head highlights its so versatile.
Let me know if any of you use this product, how you got on and if you love the product as much as i do. its fair to say i wont be going back to the hairdressers for highlights any time soon!

Lots of love
ScottishRose
xoxo

*disclaimer* the above comparison pictures are before and after with a few days in between. the reason my hair is longer in the darker haired picture is because i had extensions in (let me know if you want a hair extensions review)

No comments:

Post a Comment