Friday 19 September 2014

Bargain Falsies


False eyelashes can really pull together a make up look and make your eyes really pop, so although some people hate the look of false eyelashes i give them the big thumbs up! *puts thumbs up* 
Due to my tiny eye shape; extremely thick extravagant lashes just make me look like a clown so for over a year now i have stuck to what i know and wore the Cheryl Cole lashes by Eyelure. There lashes are so natural looking with a clear band making it look like your not even wearing false lashes.  Although i still love those lashes and they will always be a favourite of mine, i decided to go on the hunt for some fuller looking lashes and where else did i find them? in PRIMARK yes primark. 

When browsing through the makeup section in primark i came across all of the false eyelashes all for a tiny £1! after spending at least £5 on one pair of Eyelure lashes it seemed stupid to not try out a pair for that cheap. There was a wide range and i first opted for the "Natural" lashes, however in comparison to the sultry ones they looked mush thicker so in the end i went for the sultry ones- and im glad i did. Not only did i buy one pair, i bought 3 pairs- so if i hated them then i could hate them three times as much (great logic i know)

These are now my go-to lashes for parties and special events as they are so thick yet still quite natural looking and I will keep my everyday lashes as my Eyelure Cheryl Cole ones. Not only do these Primark lashes look great but they apply so easily too! However, I have not got on with the glue included so I would recommend using the glue from other false eye lashes packets if you want your lashes to stay on all day without one of the ends popping up or coming loose



If you wear False eyelashes or are looking to buy some then definitely check out the selection in your local Primark as they are one of the best pairs I have tried- and for £1 what have you got to loose? Let me know if any of you have tried out any lashes from Primark or if you have any other false eyelash brands you could recommend I would love to try them out!

Lots of Love
ScottishRose
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. oh my goodness your eyes are amazing! the eyelashes really make them pop!

    ReplyDelete