Sunday 24 August 2014

How to style a White Jumpsuit- OOTD's

After lusting over the beautiful white strapless jumpsuit in topshop for months wishing i had the £60 to spend on it. I finally gave in and went on a mission last week to purchase it on my lunch break. Not only did i find it in my size (which they never normally have) but it was also in the sale for an amazing £20!!

Now i know that not everyone has found it in the sale and have acutally spent the £60 on this beautiful formal jumpsuit. So ive put together a few outfits to show the amount of ways you can style this one piece- from extremely casual to extremely formal so that you can get your full moneys worth and wear out of this.


THE CASUALS

Slouchy Casual:
For days you cant be bothered, throw on an
oversized cardigan and sandals with
a messy bun for that slouchy effect

Classic Casual:
Wear it with a denim shirt and your favourite
 trainers for the classic look that
 you can wear everywhere


                                                          
                                                 Edgy Casual:
                                                       Paired with a leather jacket and some
                                               heeled ankle boots for a simple
                                               everyday look


THE FORMALS

 
Classic Formal:
Keeping it classy and elegant, team it with an oversized
blazer and sandal heels for an elegant look


      
Girly Formal:
For those girly girls; team it with a floral jacket
and sandal heels for that cute look

           
Hollywood Formal:
If you want to go all out team it with a gold necklace some block
 coloured heels and a classy updo to look red carpet ready


Let me know what look is your favourite and how you would 
style this simple jumpsuit from day to night

Lots of Love
Scottishrose
xoxo

7 comments:

  1. Looove the jumpsuit! All the looks are amazing, but my favourite is the classic formal one, really liked the jacket with it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awh thank you! Thanks its such a versatile piece so many ways to style it:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your hair! If i could maintain mine this colour I would totally do it!
    I love the jumpsuit trend but due to my weird-cant-tell-im-a-girl-more-like-a-chubby-oompa-loompa body shape they look perpetually ridiculous on me!
    Kelsey x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thank you! It is easy to maintain you should check out my hair dying post:) don't be silly every girl suits a jumpsuit I bet you'd look great hun xx

      Delete
    2. awwww - i only just found your response now (clearly a creeper).
      Thank you, you delightful human being you.
      Kelsey x

      Delete
  4. Hiya, I just nominated you for a Liebster Award! For the rules and questions and stuff have a look at my recent post x
    http://sarahlouisa.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the jumpsuit! Wish I was brave enough to rock one :)

    http://essentiallyshannon.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete