Tuesday 23 September 2014

Primark Haul

Yet again I went on a spending splurge and went into my local Primark so obviously, I picked up more than I needed- as everyone does when they go into primark haha! So I thought I'd show you what I bought if your looking for any new autumnal affordable pieces to add to your wardrobe.


(From left to right)
Black and white checked skort £12
Black and white floral leggings £6
Black vest top with gold chain straps £5
Checked oversized peplum top £6
White basic long sleeves tshirt £3.50
Pink boyfriend blazer £16
Oversized grey cardigan £10
Black fur cardigan £12



(From left to right)
Black buckled heeled boots £18
tan cut out brogues £14
Nude chained ballet flats £8


Let me know if you have grabbed up any good autumnal pieces from Primark and if you  can recommend any more items to me as i would love to check them out- all the more reason to waste my money haha

Lots of Love 
ScottishRose
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment