Thursday 4 September 2014

Quick Fix Facials Review


I have always had troubles with my skin all the way through my teens and it was only recently that i have found what the problem was. I have very dry skin which i've always knew but it was not till recently that i found out that that was the reason that my skin appeared red and blotchy in areas- due to it being so dry. After that ive used so many heavy moisturisers and hydrating face masks in order to get my skin rehydrated. 

In the beginning i thought that forking out lots of money to get the best skin care was the only way to improve it, and dont get me wrong the Origins drink up intensive is a life saver and has completely improved my skin. However recently i have been testing some cheaper drugstore alternatives to see if they are just as effective at a more affordable price and boy am i glad i did!! While browsing in my local boots i found the Quick Fix Facial face mask range for around £3.00 a tube its a complete steal. 

This product comes in a range for all different skin types from acne prone skin to oily to extremely dry. Obviously i went for the one for dry skin and i would recommend it so any other dry skin sufferers as it is a skin saver and nearly as good as the Origins one at a fraction of the price.


The product is a thick consistancy that you apply thickly to the skin and leave on for around 10 minutes. When on the skin the product feels so refreshing and hydrating that i never want to take it off. The thing that i like most about this product is that it does not harden up to the point of not being able to move your face which i never enjoy. The product is easy to wash off and since it is clear it does not stain any cloth or towel you use unlike a mud mask or coloured mask that does.
 I have not tried any of the other ones from the range as they dont match my skin type but if they are anything like the one for dry skin i would definately try them out!


Let me know if any of you have tried out this product and loved it as much as i did, especially the other face masks from the range as i would love to give them a try!

Lots of Love
ScottishRose
xoxo

5 comments:

  1. i also have dry skin and this sounds amazing! i've never tried anything from this range either, looks great

    http://oliviamulhearn.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is I would definitely recommend it, let me know how you get on if you try any :)

      Delete
  2. I tried out the one for sensitive skin and unfortunately it did not agree with me at all! It physically burned my skin. Afterwards I looked up reviews on the boots website to see if it was just me and every single comment said the exact same, I would stay away from that one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that's not good thanks for the warning! Strange how it's the sensitive skin one that burns:o can't say that happened for the dry skin one, I would recommend you try that one:)

      Delete
  3. Hey you've been nominated for the Liebster Award!!! Check out our blog fashiontroverts.blogspot.com for the questions... just remember you have to come up with 10 new questions and tag 10 bloggers with less than 200 followers :)

    ReplyDelete