Sunday 17 August 2014

The Liebster Award

i was just looking through my blogging dashboard to notice that someone had left a comment on my recent blog post. I always get excited when i see a comment or a new follower as its such a rewarding feeling that someone apprecitates your voice and opinion. I was even more happy and surprised to see that the comment was from the beutiful  Jordan norminating me for the Liebester Award Thank you so much hun!



11 facts about myself

1. i am 17 years old
2. I am a student studying Advertising and Public Relations
3. I have an extreme phobia of  butterflies..yes butterflies 
4. I only jumped on the !phone band waggon 2 weeks ago- probably the last person in the world
5. I am always cold and have to carry at least one extra layer of clothing with me at all times
6. i am addicted to iced caramel lattes and cant go a day without one- i blame rhiannon ashlee and her vlogs haha
7. i am in love with all things disney yet i have never been to disneyland- poor me sob sob:(:( haha
8. i am still learning to drive- very badly i will add
9. i have kissed a pink dolphin, fed an elephant and hugged a chimpanzee all on a holiday to singapore- it was amazing!
10.  i am a freak when it comes to cleaning and organisation- OCD mad
11. shopping and buying new things is my favourite thing yet i hate spending money


Questions from Jordan

1. Favourite beauty product to use at the moment? 
      At the moment i am OBSESSED with highlighter especially cream highlighters (Topshop glow to be specific) i dont know if its because its summer or i have such dry dull skin but the glow and sheen highlighter gives to my face just completely boosts my confidence.    
2. Summer or Winter?
      Summer no question, i love the idea of winter but when it comes to the reality of the cold weather especially the extremes that Scotland gets, i cant handle it *shivers*. Summer is definately my favourite; there is so much more things to do and everyone comes together and seem much happier when the sun is out- i love it!
3. Have you any siblings?
       Yeah i have an older sister and an older brother, i used to hate being the middle child as there is a lot of claims that the middle child is always the one that is left out. But thankfully for me that is not the case and i prefer being in the middle
4. Favourite skin care products?
        The Origins Drink up Intensive face mask is definately a saviour for my dry skin as it completely re-hydrates my skin and makes it so smooth and soft. Another skin care favourite of mine that i have mentioned in a previous post is the Garnier micellar water, it is amazing for taking off make up and is so good for your skin
5. Have you done anything exciting in the past week?
       Nothing:( i have literally worked all week and been to tired to do anything in the evenings. Such an exciting way for a 17 year old to spend the last few days of summer haha
6. When is your birthday?
     the 28th of April 1997
7. Favourite types of blogs to read?
     I love beauty and fashion blogs obviously, although they do make me want to go on an extreme spending spree and spend all my money on things i dont need haha. Being the OCD freak that i  am i also love organisation type blogs with tips and DIY posts
8. Bought any products that you didnt enjoy?
     This is going to be a shock as this product is a favourite of everyones and completely hyped. But recently i purchased the "MAC Studio Fix Fluid" Foundation and it really wasnt for me. it did not work well with my skin type compared to my other MAC foundations and left my skin orange and patchy, not a fan.
9. What colour eyeshadows do you like to wear?
     Im not really an eyeshadow wearer but when i do i like to keep it quite natural; sticking to only brown and champagne pink tones as i think they are quite natural and bring out my blue eyes
10. What country do you live in?
     Scotland unfortunately, *brrrrrr* haha
11. Favourite nail polish brand?
     Barry M nail Polishes or Tanya Burrs Nail polish lines are my complete favourites- love!


My Questions

1. Your favourite type of blog post to read?
2. What do you order when you go to Starbucks?
3. What blogger do you look up to the most?
4. Favourite lip colour?
5. The one beauty product you couldn't live without?
6. Your favourite Disney film and why?
7. Any interesting hobbies or talents?
8. Your favourite summer memory?
9. Where do you hope to see yourself in 5 years?
10.  Your biggest achievement?
11. A luxury product/item you wish you owned?
i nominate: Tessa Rose, Georgina Cutler, Rebel in Pastels, Erin Adams and Alisha H

Lots of Love
ScottishRose
xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Hello thank you for the nomination :) I answered your questions on my blog http://tessarosechiari.blogspot.com/2014/08/liebster-award.html

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome! thank you read over your post and love the answers to my questions! thanks for answering them!
      xoxo

      Delete
  2. Thank you for the Nomination!! =) xox

    Alisha H

    ReplyDelete